Telephone metallic yarn is a special metallic effect thread that imparts a lovely shining finish to all embroidery. It is especially suite to the embellishment festive apparels, decorative table wear, cushions and general household linen. Telephone metallic embroidery thread catches everyone’s eye with its color and glamorous gold and silver tones and runs exceptionally well with all embroidery threads & on all embroidery machines. Telephone metallic machine embroidery thread is composed of a polyester core that is wrapped with a metallic foil.
Basic Raw Material: 100% Spun Polyester produced by worlds leading filament Yarn producers.
- Easy and Light to maintain.
- Available in 48 colors. Offered in 48 metallic shades.
- High sheen and brilliant colors.
- Less expensive than rayon embroidery threads.
- Come in net weight of 200 gms. and 100 gms. in regular and in 65 gms. on order.
Fiber Type: Polyester.
Thread Construction: Mono-core (Viscose, Polyester & Nylon core with metallic poly covered wrapping.)
Commercial Use:Designed for high-speed, industrial, multi-head, embroidery machines.
Wide Range of Applications: Used for embroidery applications requiring a lustrous appearance. Perfect for creating unique designs on vinyl, upholstery, denim, velvet, and a variety of embroidery blanks.
- Embroidered articles are best washed with mild detergent between 50°-60°c.
- Rinse thoroughly after washing and never leave wet embroidered garment pressed together.
- No bleaching agent or optical whitener should be used to remove stains. Do so with benzene and perchioroethylene.
- Article embroidery with TELEPHONE Yarn can also be dry-cleaned.
- Place the embroidered fabric on clean cloth. Set the iron temperature suitable for fabric and iron on reverse side. Avoid using steam on embroidered fabric
- On environmental protection grounds, we are sometimes forced to change dyes and dyeing process. For these reasons and in spite of maximum effort on our part there is slight possibility of minimum color variation on certain dark colors.
Special Note :
- Fair abrasion resistance. Metallic threads break down during harsh washing.
- Make sure that you do pre-production testing prior to going into full production.
- All embroidered garments should be washed with a mild detergent without any chlorine bleach or brightening agent using a cold water cycle.
- Delicate wash cycle is recommended. Embroidery may be dry-cleaned.
- Not recommended for industrial laundry applications.
We recommend that before using products in full scale production, the customer should make his own tests to determine the suitability of our products for his own purpose under his operating conditions. As the circumstances under which our products are store, handled and used are beyond our control, we can not assume any responsibility for their use by the customer.
In spite of the aforementioned specific instruction, if the customer uses our products in full scale production without prior tests, sustains and proves to us that he has sustained loss due to deficiency in quality of the goods supplied, our liability is limited to the value based on purchase price of the quantity of our goods actually used. Submission of claim does not absolve the customer of the obligation to pay the amount due.
On environmental protection grounds, we are sometimes forced to change dyes and dyeing process. For these reasons and in spite of maximum effort on our part there is a slight possibility of minimal color differences.
* Sometimes it may be semi fast colors due to original nature of the dyes.