Spun Polyester Thread
Telephone spun polyester thread is a Premium Quality thread made from high tenacity 100 % spun polyester yarn and certified from Oeko Tex Standard 100. Available in wide range of colours & in the packing of Tubes & Cones, Telephone thread is specially lubricated which is ideal both for embroidery & stitching purpose, runs smoothly on very high speed power operated machines.
Basic Raw Material: 100% Spun Polyester produced by worlds leading filament Yarn producers.
Features and Key Benefits:
- High UV Resistance
- Available in 480 colours for Stitching and Embroidery respectively
- Available in different weights and sizes
- Certified to Oeko Tex Standard 100,
- Ready stock available in more than 400 shades in 2/60 & 3/60.
- Lubrication for very smooth high-speed embroidery & sewing operation.
- Very high colour fastness.
APPLICATIONS: Garment & Apparels industry. Shirts, Light garments, Hosiery garments, Ladies Soft garments, Blended trousers, Suits, Linings, Fine stitching of jeans, Gloves, Sleeping bags, Upholstery, Leather goods, Leather garments etc.
- Embroidered articles are best washed with mild detergent between 50°-60°c.
- Rinse thoroughly after washing and never leave wet embroidered garment pressed together.
- No bleaching agent or optical whitener should be used to remove stains. Do so with benzene and perchioroethylene.
- Article embroidery with TELEPHONE Yarn can also be dry-cleaned.
- Place the embroidered fabric on clean cloth. Set the iron temperature suitable for fabric and iron on reverse side. Avoid using steam on embroidered fabric
- On environmental protection grounds, we are sometimes forced to change dyes and dyeing process. For these reasons and in spite of maximum effort on our part there is slight possibility of minimum color variation on certain dark colors.
Special Note :
- Make sure that you do pre-production testing prior to going into full production.
- All garments should be washed with a mild detergent without any chlorine bleach or brightening agent using a cold water cycle.
We recommend that before using products in full scale production, the customer should make his own tests to determine the suitability of our products for his own purpose under his operating conditions. As the circumstances under which our products are store, handled and used are beyond our control, we can not assume any responsibility for their use by the customer.
In spite of the aforementioned specific instruction, if the customer uses our products in full scale production without prior tests, sustains and proves to us that he has sustained loss due to deficiency in quality of the goods supplied, our liability is limited to the value based on purchase price of the quantity of our goods actually used. Submission of claim does not absolve the customer of the obligation to pay the amount due.
On environmental protection grounds, we are sometimes forced to change dyes and dyeing process. For these reasons and in spite of maximum effort on our part there is a slight possibility of minimal color differences.
* Sometimes it may be semi fast colors due to original nature of the dyes.